Read the information below carefully. By continuing with the lesson after reading this slide you agree to Aston Manor Academy’s Remote Learning Guidance.
- Communicate in groups – one-to-one sessions are not permitted.
- Turn the camera off.
- Use appropriate language – this includes others in your household, spoken and written.
- Maintain the standard of behaviour expected in school.
- Use the necessary equipment and computer programs as intended.
- Do not record, store, or distribute video material from any lesson.
- Ensure you have a stable connection to avoid disruption to lessons.
- Always remain aware that your behaviour is ‘visible’.
- All comments on chat will be recorded.
- You are only permitted to comment in the chat if the teacher directly asks you to. Do not communicate with each other.
- You may be removed from Teams if you cannot use it appropriately.
If there is a serious breach of behaviour this could result in exclusion and or involvement of the police.